042909:
Happy Birthday Mommy! (:
So this week has been pretty busy for me. City kickit' Sunday, Katie's birthday Monday, WORK on Tuesday, My mom's 50th birthday yesterday and Jackson's surprise party birthday kickit' thingy tmrw. I've been procrastinating alot lately too. Before AND after STAR testing. I also have been putting up with alot.. I have been correcting my errors and I THING i'm improving. My grades are up, my family and I are okay, Spot and I are okay, work is good, etc. There were some pretty tragic thaangs that happened recently? It's pretty devastating but at the same time, whats done is done, it's over now. I'm looking foward to a new day and hoping for nice sunny one(: Lol. The weather has been dumb lately. It's been hella crappy. As of right now, it's pretty chilly. I was sick again and its been an on and off thing. Hopefully it's not H1N1 (Swine Flu), Prolly just my allergies. Haha! Anyways, there are some more pictures I uploaded down below. Scroll down, they are out of order.. My moms birthday was pretty crackin', I can't lie.Everybody was drunk and the whole resturant shut down early FOR US(: All my family and family friends were there. I HAD A BLAST!
"Chicken head kabob." Lmfao! x)

























