December 1, 2008

First day of December(:
Yaaaaay! A whole-new month has just started! HOPEFULLY, December won't be as shitty as i think it'd be. Last night, I could'nt sleep. I was hecka stressing. I even woke up at 5:30AM without an alarm! I think I was a little too juiced for school? School was great. I brought my present for Marcus and Spotty. I gave Marcus his black/teal "The Bay" hat, and Spot a purple SF hat(: Honestly, I think it looked nice on him. He did'nt wanna wear it because "it did'nt match his shoes" -_- Marcus? He did'nt care. Typical. Well yea, My parents went back to LA without telling me again until LAST MINUTE. It kinda fucking pissed me off that they left w/o telling me and did'nt leave me anythign to eat. Besides grapes and bananas. -_- I forgot my phone in the car, and now its in LA. Niceeee. Bright side thou? Twenty- four days til' Christmas! yee! ♥kimnguyen .