December 8-10, 2008

I ♥ DECEMBER(:
Besides the coldness, it's all love! A new year is about to start(: Only less than a month baybeee! =] The only thing thas pissing me iff, is the fact that, my parents are going to Asia and they haven't took me snowboarding yet =/


My week went by pretty fast. Saturday, I went to Aliyah's wrestling comp. at Vallejo High. I showed up and supported her by bringing hella food for her too. That's when I met Lani(: School has been getting better for me. I've been passing most of my classes again. Kinna stressed over all these tests we gotta take and the finals that we eventually gotta do too. Social life is alright too. I don't kickit with that much people anymore. Ya can't really trust most. Love life? It's been swell. I'm longing for something more though. I fucking love Christopher Niebres(: Sweeetboy. Read:
http://chrisniebres.blogspot.com/2008/12/holidays.html

I decided I was gunna write half my blog about him. He said the first time he saw me, it was like, Christmas Morning? Haha, well the first time I saw him? I asked William what his name was and he said "Spot". I thought it was a funny name and I made fun of his mole. Haha! I won't go in to details. But yea, He never really caught my arm. There was no charm or anything. Second time I saw him was at my first Volleyball Scrimmage against DeAnza. I forgot his name, agaaaain? The next day, I bumped into during passing period to second. Who knew our classes was "RIGHT THERE" from each other. I said hi to him, he gave me the eye? ' 0_o ' Idk, I thought he was pretty cute. He put his arm around me. Etc. Etc. Etc. I remember how our first real conversation started.

Me: Hi, I'm Kim.
Him: Hi, I'm Spot.
Me: Spot?! Haha!
Him: Kim?! Haha! Kimmy.
Me: Uh yeah.

And then, I think it was Prince or Danielson or somebody that walked me to the front of the school with Spotty? They asked Spot what he was gunna do that afterschool and Spot said: "Ima go to Kimmy's house and DO HOMEWORK". While saying that and holding his biology book he said: "I got my bio book in my hand, lemme come over today, you're gunna help me with my homework, we can STUDY the BUDY" . hm? it's a lil' akward, dontcha think? But yea, I'm glad I met this beezy. He's hella dope. Being friends with him was GREAT while it lasted, I had my moment until we had our drama. *sigh, I'm just glad thats over with. I honestly think that whole situation was unworth it. There was NO point of fighting/arguing. What we fought about was HELLLA retarded -_- Well yea, Thas the least of my concerns. We're boyfriend, girlfriend now. We're finally dating! "Spotty, Ima always be here for you 100% of all time. TRUST. Whenever you need me, i'm there for yah. Thanks for all them love bites and fun tickling momentos. I owe it to you. I think thats how it all started too. But anyways, since it's Winter, thanks for keeping me warm. Now I have a boyfriend to hold me when I freeze! Yaaay! (text me!)" Well yeah, not even a day into this relationship, I already met his folks. I went to the boyfriends house today and Marcus, Newbee and Rice came along too. They wanted to see how this would play out. It was getting late and Newbee left. Me and Marcus were the only two people that stayed the longest. Chris' momma came home! Shit! I was sooo scared! I did'nt know what to expect! I hid in the play room until' Marcus and Rice dragged me out. They were so hyper!

Rice and Marcus: AUNTIE! AUNTIE! AUNTIE! This is Kim! ^_^ "
His mom: Is there something you need to tell me? 0_o
Spot: This is my girlfriend, Kim?"
His mom: O.O"
ME: 0_0" (I had nothing to say..)

A little later, his dad came home. Again, Rice and Marcus wanted to introduce me?
Rice and Marcus: UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! Guess what?! Spot has something to tell you!"
His dad: Yeeess..? 0_o
Spot: Dad, This is Kim? My girlfriend?
His dad: O.O"
ME: @_@ (I did'nt say shit.)
His dad: How long have you guys been dating?
Spot: 24 hours?
His parents: O.O"
His mom: Better to tell us early, than to tell us late.

His dad is pretty nice though, he made me feel welcomed and stuff. Auntie Carina did too. They're really great people. I think imunna really like em'.
♥kimniebres .