Put a dick in your ear.
&FUCK whatchu heard.
I get a text Thursday night from my baby saying. "What are you doing tomorrow night? My parents want you to go to dinner with us." First thing that popped into my head was.. "Awh; yay(: They invited me to dinner, I HAVE to go(:" So Friday, I texted my sister and she said, Yeah, I could go. So the day of the Prime Rib dinner. I kicked it at Spot's house and Gary, Marcus and etc. came. We watched these old SPMS slideshows. They were pretty sad? But I wasn't in em', so I don't care.
Later on, we showed up at Bethel. I paid for my ticket and ate. The food wasn't all that great. The meat was hella bloody and shit. But yeah, since I wasn't eating, I was just kickin' it with Spot. Haha(: While everyone was eating, we were all listening to the Jazz Band and stuff. Aliyah, Katie & I had a blast(: After Jazz and stuff, we went to the Gym and watched drumline perform and shieet. Holy damn their performance was good. And Spot kept and on looking at me while he was performing x] It made me hella crack up and shit.
The end of the night, It was time tooo say goodbye. It was freezing so Spot gave me his jacket. Marcus kept on messing with me that that and Aliyah &Ryan told me they think he likes me? 0_o Spot found it and got hella pissed off. I hella thought we were gunna break up cussa that dummmb shit. No like I like him back or anything? We settled it. Gnite.
♥kimniebres .