December 22, 2008

Boredom Kills.
The triplets were here.
I went to Micheals yesterday to buy stitches, a sewing needle and thread for Katie. I think ima make her a blanket? But I gurantee you it's finna be hella raw thou. Thas how good of a bestfriend I am(: I also bought hella yarn and knitting needles too. I've been knitting for four hours straight, and now I am hella tired. More shopping later. I gotta get NEF 808's &Heartbreaks, get and her boots. and Spot shoes.
Goals for Winter Break:
  • Knit me a scarf by the time break ends.
  • Knit ADRIAN a scarf by the time break ends.
  • Finish Xmas shopping.
  • Clean the house before my parents come home!
  • San Jose w/ Window.
  • Holiday in the park(:
  • Frisco with the BF's.
  • Get that damn charger for "JAZZ".
  • Finish the invitations.
  • Shopping Spreee w/ Bestfriend.
  • Pictures w/ Bestfriend.
  • Sleepover w/ Bestfriend.
09' Resolution:
  • Behave and pass Mr. Camerinos class.
  • Avoid Summer School.
  • Be drama-free.
  • Quit being hella fucking lazy around the house!
  • Workout and get toned.
  • Pierce my tongue.
  • Stay above the influence.
  • Keep my relationship with Spot.
  • Cut down on profanity.
  • Be friendly, make friends.
  • Go watch Danceflick w/ gaylord.
  • Find a job, make money, save up!
  • Parties, adventures, funcktions, and kickits.
  • Help out parents w/ the store.
  • Vacation it out with Katie!
Updates later.
♥kimniebres .