Happy Birthday Broskii.
My brother is twenty-one.
Yee(: Legal to drink and club!
Mommy & Daddy!
I misssssss them =/
Bestfriend;
My kinderbuddy. My ride-or-die chick. My sister. My other half, My E V E R Y THANG. Thanks for sticking with me throughout the years(: Thanks for showing me what a REAL bestfriend is. Thanks for always having my back. Thanks for understanding my BULLSHIT problems. Thanks for putting up with me &Thanks for EVERYTHING you've done for me(: For the billionth time.. I love you super duper oober much! &You already fucking know.. I'm here for you 100%. NEVER will YOU be replaced or be put after. I mostly wanna thank you for accepting me & Spot, Please don't forget that i'll NEVER put him before you =/ I'll never put a guy before you. Unless it's my wedding, But HEY! Yous finna be my maid of honor, so who cares right(: You're gunna be the 2nd/3rd most important person of the day. Haha! Jk. I'm not tryna risk loosing another DOPEASS friend over.. A guy -_- Hahaha, I love him, But I love you more(: &Thas what i'm talking about, Lesbo Status. Hahaha! Still up to kickit? Let's go to the studio. That , Sleepover &Party! Party! Party! "It's Bayfucktion Time!" Ahaha! I kiddd. ILY KATIE NATALIE VANIDA ANABELLE AQUANAY DOUANGCHAI(:
Omfg,
FUCK DRAMA AND GOSSIPERS! TALK SHIT, GET HIT BITCH!
Fuccck, people be hatin', I sweaaar. Niggas needa accept the fact that i'm happy! Screw niggas that just wanna talk shit! They ain't worth my time! There just lameasses. They make up lies cos' they don't know what to do with their lives! People like that gotta mess up someone elses life just to get some gahdamn attention around here! Jealous is a bitch.
I ain't fuckin' with hoes. If you wanna date me, just to get some pussy? You picked the wrong lady. Sorry hun. I'm not a girl that liked to be used. Ain't NOOOO nigga choppin' and screwin' me! Point blank. I love my nigga, hands down.
Spot, I fucking love you, don't let me down! Relationships are about TRUST. &Yeah, I do trust you, I DO know you would'nt do that to me, Right? Christopher Niebres? I am trully, madly &deeply in love with you, &It fucking makes me happy knowing that I have you as my 'boyfriend'(: &everyday with you is like.. a step closer to a stronger relationship. You say that I'M the best thing that ever happened to you? Uhm, I could believe it? Show me that you're here for me. Show me that you care, SHOW ME WHAT LOVE IS! Like you said, It's been short, but you have already fallin' in love? Well, same here. I feel like i've been with you ever since the first day I came over =/ Felt like an on-n-off relationship that I never had! It felt to me like I was your rebound girl. It was just the fact that we DID'NT go out. All I want is LOVE. &Thas all I ask for. I want someone that thee other girls can't have! Something the ladies cause a scene with. Somebody people talk shit about.. That someONE, someTHING &someBODY is you. I want YOU! But I but I already HAVE you &See? I was right, The girls can't have you anymore cos' your with ME, Ladies cause a scene cos' your with ME (jealousy.) &people do talk shit! Just let them keep talking.
♥kimniebres .